I am back to being single again and I was wondering if a guy likes you, how often do they contact you and when they don't, does that mean that they aren't interested anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• The "rules" aren't hard and fast like that. Look, all men are idiots when it comes to figuring out how to properly court a gal and invariably, they're going to do one or more totally stupid things during the process. How often they contact you at first is directly dependent on how desperate they are to see your pink parts. When they don't contact you, the reasons could range from "My Weasel Is Happy, Why Should I Call" to "I Forgot How A Phone Works Because I Was Playing World of Warcraft". It never hurts to ask nicely for a straight answer from a fellow. At least you won't be wasting time trying to figure him out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Men are hard to figure out at times. Now if a guy calls every other day or every couple of days he's interested. If a man calls only every now and then/once in a blue moon then its friendly(unless sex is involved, then its a booty call), also ANY man that call after 8pm is looking for a booty call(my ex informed me of that one!). Some men also like to be chased so if he doesn't hear from you then he's not going to call either. Best way to find out is just by asking him!!!! Scary I know but why sit there and drive yourself crazy with what if's! Text him or call when you know he's not going to answer and leave a vm. No question is a dumb question in the game of love and war!!!! Who knows maybe by asking where you stand with him will open a whole new door for you!? Just keep in mind to leave 15% for the what if factor/I'm just not ready for a relationship answer. I use this 15% factor in every aspect of my life, no disappointment
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Really, depends on the guy and depends on how much he likes you. My boyfriend called me every day, 2-3 or more times a day before we got together (still does, in fact). But before him, I was talking to this other guy who liked me but only called me once every week or every other week. He was just kind of shy (which ended up being his loss, b/c I met and fell for my boyfriend).

If you think he likes you, why not call him every now and then? Or if you're getting off the phone with him, ask him if he'll call you the next day or next week or whatever and see what he says? If nothing else, his response might clue you in as to why he doesn't call ("Will you call me tomorrow?" "Oh, I can't. I'm going to be super busy at work with this project I've been working on for 2 months now. How about next week?"). If you don't think he likes you, they why worry about why he doesn't call? Move on! Good luck either way!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• If want to know if a man is interested in you, ask him.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2009