hurts to have a bowl movement

my baby is 18 months old, and sometimes when i go it hurts realy bad,like worse then birth. i did go to the doc and he checked me and said the only other thing he can think of is i have a tear,but thats it. i thought it was hemmriods but he said it wasnt. and the whole war,m water thing doesnt realy help. anything else i can use? my stowles are soft(so i dont need softners). sorry if to much info, just want to know what can help

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 10:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Health

• I would be interested in knowing too. Most of the time I have the same problem and my son is 31 months old. I haven't found anything that helps either and did NOT have this trouble before giving birth.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I would look at your diet. Are you drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day? Are you eating lots of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes?
    Cut back on meat, dairy, banana and processed sugars.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2009