Heart Racing while pregnant

Hi Ladies. Im pregnant for the first time. I have had a lot of nausea. which i know is normal. My boobs have not hurt or seemed to change much at all. If anything my nipples are kinda sore. Also when i walk up the steps or right in the morning when i dont feel good my heart races and i get shakey. I dont know if this could be because of the nausea or what? I didnt know if it was normal for my boobs not to hurt and the heart racing. Monday i will only be 5 weeks ( thats starting from the first day of my last period.) I go to the doc tuesday for my first appointment but i didnt know if anyone had any input? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could have an elevated blood pressure. The pain and non pain in your breasts is normal.
    Just drink LOTS of water and cut back on salt intake until your appointment. Make sure to tell your dr everything. If you have to write down a list.
    Your breasts may not ever hurt the whole pregnancy. They could also start hurting soon or even only in your 3rd trimester.

Good luck and congrats on the baby.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• My breasts didn't ache until the ninth month with either baby.

The rapid heart beat could be several things. Before your appt. write down when, how many beats per min., what you were doing, time of day, etc.

Sometimes the load of pregnancy on our bodies can also put a pull on our hearts. Not to worry. It can be managed and usually disappears after your sweet baby comes.

Learner

Answer by Learner at 10:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Probably is just the extra blood flow now that you are pregnant. My cardiologist said that our blood flow is doubled during pregnancy which can put our bodies into overtime because the heart has to work harder to pump the extra blood. Just watch it and definently talk to your doctor!
    RyleesMama307

Answer by RyleesMama307 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2009