If you were in this situation, what would you do? This guy I like is only here for christmas vacation then he goes back to school (which is 5 hrs away). Why am I even talking to him...

Nothing can come out of it and it's probably pointless plus he has 2 years left of college.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Things change......you never know. Just let whatever happens to happen. Me and my hubby lived across the country from each other for a whole year and still managed to get together!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• My husband and I lived 2000 miles apart when we got together. Long distance relationships CAN work out, and it's worht a try if you really like each other. Keep in mind that it IS hard, but it's worth it. Eventually, you'll find a way to make it work if it's meant to be :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• If I liked him I'd keep the contact and see where it goes in the future. Don't be in a hurry to make things happen. Two years will go by quickly

Answer by admckenzie at 4:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• My boyfriend is a long haul trucker, gone 3 weeks at a stretch, only home 3 days. Long distance can work, if you both want it and are willing to work at it. Does he like you, in the same way? If you really like him, why not keep it going? Even if all you are is friends right now, keep it going and maybe once he's done with school, you two will find a way to be together, if not before. It's all about determination. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2009