is any one else leaving there husband after Christmas ?

I am going to make the best of the next week But I am done I am leaving this self centered man
any one else starting the new year single

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• good luck i guess
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Why are you waiting until after Christmas?
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• for the kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I think the kids will be more hurt by the fact that right after their families christmas around the christmas tree, mommy is wanting to leave. How old are your kids?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I have thought about it, I don't know if I am brave enough though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I am feeling the same way latley . I just dont know what to do anymore . The selfishness and hatfulness is just to much to bear anymore. Stay strong and do what you need to do for your kids and for your self. Good luck to you , your not alone .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• trust me he is never around enough for them to miss him and his only concern is what he is getting never even asked what they are getting with his name on it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Good Luck!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I'm sorry things have gone this way for you. I hope you all can find happiness in the New Year. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 1:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• ...for those who answered anon., how old are you all? If you are young, what did you expect?? You must not be old enough to understand that young guys are not going to settle down and start playing daddy day care. Next time, DON'T get married until you know he is really wanting to settle down and NOT looking for a steady piece of ass (you)!
    Anonymous