What are the best places to live in florida??

I live in long island and me and my daughter hate it up here and we are thinking about moving back to florida..(and im not so concerned about the schools cuz my daughter is already homeschooled)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• I live in St.Augustine- its a cool town, but a tourist trap. But thats good cuz that means theres usually jobs available! schools are good. i think the cost of living is kinda high here though.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 11:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I'm in Orlando. I absolutely LOVE it except for the traffic. There is sooo much to do on any given day. It's very fast paced. You couldn't pay me to move!!
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 12:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I'm in the panhandle near Pensacola. Wages suck here, cost of living is high. Tourists drive us nuts. Highways are horrible. It caters to the military so if you are military that's fine. I've said I was leaving for the past 22 yrs but then winter comes and I am NOT moving back up north for another winter! I gripe about FL but it's home now.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I live in Miami, I love it here, they don't call it the magic city for nothing!

Answer by older at 7:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2009