hurts to have a bowl movment baby is 18 months

my baby is 18 months old, and sometimes when i go it hurts realy bad,like worse then birth. i did go to the doc and he checked me and said the only other thing he can think of is i have a tear,but thats it. i thought it was hemmriods but he said it wasnt. and the whole war,m water thing doesnt realy help. anything else i can use? my stowles are soft(so i dont need softners). sorry if to much info, just want to know what can help

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 12:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think you need to go back, if you have soft stools, something is going on, it shouldn't hurt like having a baby!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I would think it's about what you are eating. Ask your doctor what you should eat until you can figure this all out.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I would look at your diet. Are you drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day? Are you eating lots of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes?
    Cut back on meat, dairy, banana and processed sugars.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2009