Wonder if these voters are still not paying attention?

Like they werent before or during the campaign

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 1:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It'll register when the immortal 20-somethings start having to pay for healthcare premiums through their income taxes--as so manyof them don't choose to pay for insurance through their employers once they are out of college and no longer covered by their parents' plans! You know, the group that thought it was "so cool" to vote for Obama?! All we can do once this is a done deal (Christmas Eve) is watch the train wreck until we CAN do something about it in 2010 and 2012.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Old news. I think a lot of people do regret voting for him, but there are still the kool aid drinkers who still don't have a clue.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Sorry to diappoint angeldawn

No kool aid drinker here. I still know he was the better choice that was offered. If he ran today, I would vote again if the candidates were the same.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Howrad Stern!!! LOL..LOSERS

First, there were plenty of IGNORANT voters on BOTH sides, I seem to remember one titled Sidewalk to nowhere...and quite a few others. You could find just as ignorant people that voted BECAUSE he was black and some who voted McCain BECAUSE he wasn't! ...

So now you ladies are being led by Howard Stern, interesting choice

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Lorikeet, my nephew is one of those! He was so proud of his vote, but sure enough, no health insurance once mom and dad stopped paying for it. Of course, he probably thinks he will be getting it free. *sigh*
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Manco, I didn't realize you were into generalizing a whole party by their idiots. I know NO ONE that thinks it will be free or assumed they would get something free out of electing Obama

I have seen however a bunch of WHITE people freaking out because they THINK he is only helping his "black friends"....Do I assume your WHOLE party is that DUMB? no...not the Indies or the pubs....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• How about we just judge the whole party by the ones who say everyone who disagrees is a racist?
    Anonymous

• I don't know anyone like that either, but again, why would you judge the whole group of anyone?? No logic in that

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Manco, I didn't realize you were into generalizing a whole party by their idiots.

Funny you do it all the time.lol
    Anonymous