starting to panic...........

I haven't been late for seven months now I got put on birth control to regulate my periods for three months and I got off of them in May. June was 32 days, July was 32 days, August was 29, September was 29. October was 28 days, started October 1st then I started October 27 and then I started Nov. 23. I was suppose to get my period yesterday and nothing no spotting I mean nothing. This morning when I woke up there was nothing. So now I'm starting to panic I haven't been late if anything I have gotten earlier and earlier. I don't feel stressed except for this morning cause of lack of period and that's been about it. Breasts are not really tender which is usually a good give away for pregnancy or period and I have given birth to one other child 5 years ago. So any answers or theories would be much needed. I knew when I was pregnant with my first this one I don't since anything. I mean it's a lingering question that's it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The only way to know is to get a pg test. I mean with my 1st my only symptom was that I was late. With my 2nd I had breast tenderness for about 1 1/2 weeks prior to my BFP (which was 5 days before my period was due), with my 3rd - I was late and was having round ligament pains.

So symptoms are different with each pregnancy. The only way to know is to get a HPT. Could you be pg - yes. But sometimes things can cause periods to be a few days late.... IF it were me - I would go take the test now. But you can wait a few days and if period doesn't show - then try one then. It's been 26 days, so it's hard to know. If you take a HPT - it should be positive if you are pg.

Good luck!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 2:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2009