Britney Murphy died

She had a cardiac arrest this morning and didn't revive. She was only 32!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 2:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yeah I heard about that about an hour ago.... sad... she was younger than me. I hope they find out what caused the Cardiac Arrest.

RIP
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 2:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• So sad and such a shock. She was one of my favorites. :-(.

RIP Britney. You will be missed.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• What your kidding where'd you hear it? oh my she was so funny with Ashton Kutcher!!!!! Do I have my movies right? It was a move about newlyweds and a funny upsetting honeymoon overseas? 32 years old? Makes me worried for my husband have just shoveled and snowplowed with our son for over four hours!!!!! What happened to her?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 3:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• i just read on msn it happened last night..sorry for the wrong details and mispelling lol.
    but yes so sad! I didnt realize she was only 32 (i'm 29).
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• i cant remember if she was w/ Ashton in that movie or not lfl, but she was in Clueless and in 8mile....she had a heart attack and didnt revive. No details as to why yet. Rumors all over the net are drugs or eating disorder. But we won't know for sure till they do the autopsy! the story is still developing. What a year for celebrities aye? :(
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• That is so sad, she was so cute and bubbly.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• It is very sad, but I think I know one reason she may have had a heart attack. When you are SO skinny because of say bulimia and anorexia, your body starts to feed off of itself . . it's own muscles. Since your heart is a muscle . . . it can cause you to be more susceptible to things such as a heart attack. I know that I haven't explained this very well, but it's true. I will try to find a link. SO YOUNG! I am 31--that's nuts. At least she didn't have children . . I don't think she did anyway. Poor girl.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• A heart attack is one of the most common causes of death in those suffering with an Eating Disorder. The below information was reprinted from the American Heart Association.

http://www.something-fishy.org/dangers/heartstroke.php

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Total shock. My heart goes to her family.

*Bridget, I understand what you meant...thats how Karen Carpenter died was from a heart attack due to her eating disorder issues.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I just watched her in a movie based on a Nora Roberts book, she looked pale and very skinny. I have always loved her in movies but often thought maybe she had a drug addiction... I know it's not right to speculate. I feel bad for her family and close friends.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2009