Have anyone to brag about? partner,extended family,kids,doctors,lawyer,neighbors, maybe a stranger helped you very much?

My son is not like his father. He's told me that and I can see that he's not. He is influenced little by his ego and alot by good nature around him. He worked hard getting his dad to also to help neighbors in bad weather. What a blessing my son is and a hard incredible job spontaneously done by my husband too. I'm proud of both of them really!!!

lfl

Asked by lfl at 2:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I wanna brag about myself. LOL....No for reals! I used to babysit these two wonderful children, a 7 year old girl and a 10 month old baby boy, for almost a year. They are a poor family. They dont do much but go to church. The little girl goes to school with my son so I see her every morning at the school bus stop. She told me she wasnt going to get nothing for christmas this year. I was so saddened. She goes to school wearing old raggedy clothing and her shoes are so worn out you can see her toes. So, I took it upon myself to post an ad on Craigslist asking for donations to help this family with clothing and shoes. The response was overwhelming. And still is! And now, because I did this, the children are going to have a very Merry Christmas. I couldnt be more happier and thankful to all those who helped!
    vdr1983

Answer by vdr1983 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Oh vdr1983 what an incredible thing you did!!!!!!!!!! That is so nice of you and in the true spirit of this time of the year!!!!! You should feel very very proud! And to go to others for help too beyond yourself really pays it forward and gets others to appreciate the Holidays. Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2009