What is it with all these famous people dieing this year??

Just read Brittany Murphy died today..she was only 32! (She played in Clueless and 8 Mile)

lovinthislife08

Asked by lovinthislife08 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Alot of people, celebrity or not, are dying, and dying young too. This is a result of morbid lifestyles, and desolation in the world. People are living very dangerous lives, and the moral integrity of people isn't what it used to be. Times are changing, and the celebrities we hear about, represent the pace that people like me and you are dying off as well.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Celebrities lead very different and affected lives than us, and it takes a toll.

It's unfortunate.
    Anonymous

• I know! I was checking all the websites to see if it wasn't another internet hoax...doesn't look like it is :(
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• yep, she had bullemia probably and i read she looked "Lit"on interviews aka drugged up on cocaine. doesnt matter to me. she was too young to die. A person does not die at 32 of full cardiac arrest. She will be missed.
    Anonymous

• RIP to her.

Every year we lose many who fit into the celebrity status, just some arent as well known as others so you may not have heard of them passing.

I told my husband this morning that I expected a big celebrity death before years end...I should have kept my mouth shut.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Drugs. I can't think of a celebrity this year who died of something other than drugs.
    Anonymous

• Anon, 4:12 - Farrah Fawcett?
    Anonymous

• Nothing with it, it's called "Life", we all have to go there someday.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Anon. 4:12:

Patrick Swayze's was cancer, not drugs.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Anon :15 and Duster. Sorry, you are right. I am young so those two don't really come to mind when I think of celebrities.
    Anonymous