am i pregnant or what?

I took clomid on the 3rd of my cycle and then a trigger release shot after that. I have sex the day of my shot and a couple times after that . Now its been 2 weeks and now I've been cramping, tired, extremely tender breast, mood swings, crying, and feeling like being sick. So can anyone tell me what's up? I already have a son that's 1years old.

MommyEllington

Asked by MommyEllington at 4:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• the only way to tell is to go buy a test. digital are the easiest to read, but don't wait past the time limit, I heard they can give false positives after awhile... but good luck!
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Take a test, we can't tell you if you are pregnant, only a urine or blood test can. Your symptoms could be a miriad of things. You took clomid on the 3rd? For how many days? How many mgs?
    Anonymous

• I took clomid on the 3rd day of my period and it was 50mg and then went to the dr and got my trigger release shot on the 10th and as said and then all these things started to happen. Its been 2 weeks today sinse the shot
    MommyEllington

Answer by MommyEllington at 5:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• You only took clomid for one day? Have you missed your period yet? If you haven't, then wait, if you have, then test.
    Anonymous

• I took clomid for 5 days and I haven't missed a period yet. The dr said that if I haven't got a period in 16 days to take a test. It will be day 16 on dec 26. And I normally have a period around that time too....
    MommyEllington

Answer by MommyEllington at 5:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Then I suggest waiting until the 26th. See what happens with your period. Your doc said test in 16 days, that's good advice. It is a waiting game.
    Anonymous

• Ok. Thanks.
    MommyEllington

Answer by MommyEllington at 5:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• i have taken cloimd two times now and both times i end up preg what you said sounds like what i went though but i would wait till closer to Dec 26 but the first time for me i was in my 3rd week and this preg i was in my 4th week when i found out but what i took first before the ones at walmart is the test from the dollar tree and when i got a preg i went and got one at walmart to make sure if you have anymore Q's or want someone to talk to you can message me

*baby dust your way*
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• The trigger shot is 10,000 iu of hcg (if memory serves)....the pregnancy hormone. It's like being a few weeks pregnant right after ovulation. I wouldn't make too much of what you're feeling right now. Wait until the 26th and take a test if your period hasn't arrived. If you're only 10 days past ovulation, it could still be in your system.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2009