TMI could i be?

Hello, I have a question that may be TMI. A few weeks a go i had unprotected sex with my husband with no method of protection at all. I think it was about a week to a week and a half after my per. Is my chance of getting preg. high?? Also lately i have had some extra discharge, i am super tired, crabby, cant sleep at night. are thoes sign that i could be preg. and how soon can you take a test to find out?? sorry to sound so clueless. i understand that everyone is different, and what i ask could be many things. just wondering thanks

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 4:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can google 'due date calculator' and type in your last period and the number of days usually in your cycle, and it will give you an estimation on your ovulation. if that time falls in the dates they give you, you could be pregnant.

depending on the test, you can take one up to a week before your intended period. I wouldn't both until 2-4 days before though.. (just to not put yourself through the agon of waiting if it is negative that early, since you still could be and it just didn't show up on a test yet)
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I just found out I am pregnnat and i conceived on the 28th of November. I took my test a week later and it was postive,,, everyones says it was way early to find out tho and was suprised that the test was positive......
    coloradomom3

Answer by coloradomom3 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• with my preg before this one i was 3 weeks and 3 days this one i was 4 weeks 4 days it just is on how much HCG it finds
    Anonymous