i cant believe the kind of moms that are on here!

i asked a qstion earlier about what i should do because a 5 year old boy was caught fondeling my daughter in her sleep and almost every one who answered said i should ignore it. how in the hell could any good mom just let something like this go?

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 4:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• wow. some ppl really said that? insane!
    Anonymous

• Did you contact the police? That is the first thing you should have done, there is a very high chance this boy has been molested and he will in turn molest other childen. DO SOMETHING NOW!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Of course they did. The new Safe School Czar is in favor of teaching the very young to do exactly this kind of thing. There are some who think he is on the right track.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• thats crazy moms told you to ignore it. I agree, a call to the police or Child Services is definately warranted! ASAP
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I agree with ronjwake. Chances are he has been molested too.

As for the moms here. I have noticed that they are mostly young and lower class. I have gone to many other mom websites and they don't have near the amount of drama and stupidity that goes on here. Maybe it is bc CM advertises through Myspace.
    Anonymous

• That is nuts. You need to report this to social services. That boys has problems and they likely stem from the home environment.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 4:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• i would think she looked unhappy, he acted the way was working. it's tru and innocent LOVE b/t kids, simblings. i would focus on her instead. he's been given too many attention probably already in all aspects (hasn't he?). she felt forgotten etc. won't he be too emotional in the future? but it's her not him who should be given a talkie about her body awarness now and then as to straighten things for her for the future. good luck
    abcbebe

Answer by abcbebe at 4:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• my daughter is 7 and most of the moms who answered said that they thought she would be in more trouble than him and that cps was going to investigate me. i have nothing to hide! my kid was asleap! how could she get into trouble?
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• That's ignorance at it's finest... I really hope that you contact someone that can help you. BTW- Did someone witness it? Or did she wake up during it?
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 5:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• She isn't keeping her stories straight. The boy is 5 and the girl is 7 and he is the step-brother or father's girlfriend's son. The father tried to call the mom to talk to her about it.

People didn't tell her to ignor it. She had already called the police. I told her both children and both families would be investigated. She didn't start out by saying anything about the girl being asleep. And so the story grows and grows.

What's up with this second question? A dramatic mom wanting attention at Christmas time?

Anonymous