I'm evil while pregnant!help!

Ok, i was totally evil throughout my whole pregnancy with my daughter, then things started getting much better. I just found out i was pregnant today and i've been evil, since pretty much conception, i guess. i didnt even know it then but its all starting to make sense. It's tearing my husband and i apart and he seems like he's had the last straw. I don't know whats next exactly but I'm REALLY TRYING! really really! but i cant help it, everything drives me crazy, i'm telling u hormones are outta my hands what do u think i should do. My temper is through the roof!

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dude i'm a total evil tear you to piece's with word's kinda person when i'm pregnant also... my husband even told me he wasn't gonna sign the birth certificate with our daughter... i went beyond the limit... he has to just deal with it and understand he's not the one going through all the changes in his body & in life... i can't really give you any advice but i could give him some... if he know's it's not the usual you talking then ignore it.. & give you your space! & to let you win cause i wouldn't stop till i did so he just started letting me win any agruement or anything i said he agreed (:
    Anonymous

• Talk to your doctor about it. Maybe a mediction could help.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 6:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• i been the same way the last couple weeks every little thing is making me so mad and i been going off on everyone im afraid im going to lose my job cause of it but im lucky my boss understands and she never was pregnant so im lucky on that but im still afraid and my husband ask me alot why are you going off on me i didnt do anything and that even made me mader at him he left to let me cool off and then i think about it and i start crying about it to him

what i been trying to do is walk away when i feel it coming and claming down first i know it is hard
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I'm an evil pregnant woman. I figured out that during pregnancy I have developed a SEVERE reaction to caffeine-- even chocolate. If I have not even a sip of tea, not even chocolate chip cookies, not even a brownie!!! then and only then I am able to keep it some what under control. It is causing me to have a total mental break from reality.

The reaction takes about 24-72 hours-- I think it's like a rebound or withdrawal effect. I am terrified of caffeine now that I have figure it out.

Maybe you too?
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• so glad I am not the only seethingly evil pregnant woman lol I am with you ladies....it is so strange and comical to me personally. Today I had a tantrum and refused to go to look at new couches with my husband..he of course wonders why I couldn't "get over it, just move on with the day" hehe bless his heart. I don't know if meds would help to be honest I am on medication for mental health and I can't tell if it is helping the explosive part of my personality or not...talk to the doc though because it might help who knows?
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 8:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I'm the same way..very mean and easily pissed off. I feel really bad about it a lot and I try so hard to fight it. When my husbands starts crying about it I tell him that he is not the only one dealing with crazyness. And I ask him how he would feel if he couldn't control his emotions and his whole body was going crazy. I remind him that we both are going through a stressful time and that if I'm mad at something (that's probably so stupid) I'm going to get over it in like 30secs and not to make a big deal about it because in the end it honestly isn't a big deal to me. And he should know that I love him and I would never normally do or say the things that I do so he should let it go or it will hurt us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Dec. 21, 2009