More to add to the question about why people get so mean on here..

After reading some of the responses I just have to say that I think we should all be more supportive of eachother. And just because you support someone doesn't necissarily mean that you are enabling them or are supporting what they are doing or saying, your just saying I understand you are human too and we are all in this together. One of my sisters and I are complete opposites but we can still love eachother and have fun together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• AMEN!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I agree!
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Well, maybe. But I am not supportive of cheaters ...either by cheating on their husbands or cheating the government by being lazy and not working when they COULD. Otherwise, fine....being supportive is good.
    Anonymous

• You should go try hanging out at Circle of Moms if you want to see mean - I find people on this site are waaaaay nicer. But you also get the gamut of personalities here. I try my best to be civil and tolerant but I have to admit, stupidity and ignorance does take it's toll on my good nature...
    LisaLulu

Answer by LisaLulu at 6:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I hang out there sometimes on my facebook (Circle of moms)
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• well to be honest, if someone is asking a really dumb common sense question i will be very blunt.
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I understand that in theory, but some people are being stupid and do not need to be supported in their pursuit of stupid. They need instruction and information. I can't support stupidity.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2009