I'm having twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having two boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just so happy I wanted to share. I am 4 months old and I just found out I'm having identical twin boys in 5 months!!!!!!!!!!! yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, I'm SO SO SO excited and hubby's still at work..!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congrats! I wish you a healthy pregnancy!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 5:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Congratulations!!!!!! I love boys, they're so squishy. You'll have loads of fun with them. Your husband is going to do back flips.
    Anonymous

• CONGRAT'S!!! that must be so exciting! I wish you and your husband good luck with 2 newborn's around!
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 5:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I have identical twin girls and it's SO SO fun!!! You're going to be a happy mommy soon!!!
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 6:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• CONGRATS!!!!! Not to scare you but to fore warn you: you will be put on the high risk care because identical twins tend to come early(found this out when I was pregnant with my ferternal boy/girl twins!). As long as you take it easy and avoid as much stress as can be avoded you 3 should be fine!!! How exciting!!!! I am soo happy for you! And i hope dh will be as elated as you are!!! Keep us posted with your updates! Oh get extremely roomy clothes because I got big as a tent. LOL! Not trying to scare but just giving the heads up I wish I had!!! Join the mom of twins group for added suport(my twins 3.5yrs old now). Good luck, best wishes, and God bless!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Not all twin pregnancies are high risk. Mine was, but so was my single pregnancy. I had a history of preterm labor. I ended up having mine at 33 weeks and 3 days. I have a really good friend that carried hers to 37 weeks and 4 days and was never high risk. The only reason she delivered then was because she had to have a csection and that was the date they had chosen.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 7:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• You are going to be so skinny!! HA! So much toddler chasing in your future!!

That's absolutely great. The adorable factor will be so high the whole fam with lose their minds.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Wow! Congratulations! I think that's wonderful. I'd like to have twins, but don't have a family history of it so not really expecting it.
    Ckris

Answer by Ckris at 10:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Dont be talked into letting them be vaccinated. Vaccines damage the immune system. I started researching this after my sisters twins had seizures after their MMR. It severely affected their health and our ability to control them. Twins have adverse reactions to vaccines much more than single birth babies. Vaccinating babies under 2 years of age is inhumane. It is the cause of SIDS. Also, a whole lot of women that got the H1N1 flu shot, miscarried their baby 1 and 2 days later. It sure makes you wonder what the hell is in them that can kill in 1 day. Do your research before you are left wondering what is wrong with your babies. My sister has since had another baby boy that is vaccine-free and he is always happy and never sick.
    kryysteez

Answer by kryysteez at 11:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Congrats! What a blessing to have twins!!
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2009