World of warcraft

Hey ladies...I was wanting to pay for a couple months of world or warcraft for my brother for christmas but don't know how much it is monthly=( anyone happen to know?

heather.darin

Asked by heather.darin at 6:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• 14.95 if you buy more then one month at a time it can be as low as 12.95
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 6:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• oh and you have to sign up for automatic billing, but you can cancel at anytime.. if you cancel they can still play for the remainder of the month.. some times if my brother doesn't want to pay for the next month he will cancel and reactivate later.
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 6:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Thanks TaiM ! Can I buy those months online without his user name and pass? I want it to be a surprise=) Or Should I just give cash?
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 6:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• You can buy gametime cards at any store that sells computer games (Gamestop, best buy, etc). They work like gift cards.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• i didn't know about the gift cards. i would buy him one of those. You do need to know his name and password to go to his account online.
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 7:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• If you get the game cards you dont need to know any info. You can buy the cards on the website as well (www.worldofwarcraft.com) Sometimes Walmart carrys them but your best bet is Gamestop or something like that.
    lildudesmomma

Answer by lildudesmomma at 2:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• thats what i wanted to get him too but i didnt have the money i might do that for his bday
    Saberlilly

Answer by Saberlilly at 11:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2009