I am very early in my pregnnacy. I conceived on November 28th. For the past two days when i go to the restroom and wipe there is a light brown to dusty pink discoloration. Should I be concerned or is this normal?

coloradomom3

Asked by coloradomom3 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is normal I had the same thing for months before I had my daughter. Some people say it is a bloody show but that is not always the case. If you are worried at all though it would not hurt to go ahead and call your dr to let them know what is going on.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I just conceived tho...I'm only a couple weeks( conceived arount tNovember 28) I have had two positive pregnnacy tests but have not seen a doctor to confirm
    coloradomom3

Answer by coloradomom3 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• BLAH Im a space cadet. It still can be normal. I have heard of people having that spotting in the beginning. Still if you are worried call your dr. I personally wouldnt worry unless it becomes heavy like a period. Youll have LOTS of odd discharges in pregnancy.

LOL I saw you put Nov. 28th I still spaced sorry.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Girl, from the old mom's club, this is NOT normal. I know of no one who bled and then carried to term. I would seek a Dr. soon and ask him. I and I REPEAT have never, ever head of implantation bleeding, nor bleeding when you are pregnant period.. unless you miscarry.
    Anonymous

• Okay, anon above knows nothing. I know of ppl who have bleed some or all their pregnancy and had a healthy baby. Unless it's bright red blood and cramping, you and baby should be fine. I had some of that, my doctor said the cervix is just very very sensitive during pregnancy. Mine stopped after about two weeks. I only had it like once a day, every other day though. Call your doctor, make your first appointment and tell them the problem, I'm sure everything is okay!!!! Good luck! And congrats.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Seek help from dr. , this happen with miscarriages for me
    Anonymous

• This happened to me when I was a few weeks preg. I freaked out and went to the doctor and everything was fine. I now have a healthy son!! The doctor says sometimes the cervix is just sensitive. Same as what Rachell said. Now, if you are soaking through pads...then that is a problem. But spotting is normal. Still....I would def call the doctor tomorrow. Or if you're really not sure and worried...go to the er. They will put everything into perspective. Good luck girl!!
    Jem0582

Answer by Jem0582 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I had that 2 days before I took the test at 4 weeks. Its probably nothing but you might want to check it out just in case
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• When I was 6 weeks pregnant with my second child I bled bright red blood one day. It wasn't a ton, just enough to make me freak out. I called the Dr. and they said that bleeding in early pregnancy can be normal. They always say "can be normal". Anyways, everything was fine. I carried my little guy to term with no problems. I have also had 3 miscarriages and I had absolutely no bleeding at all, it was ultrasounds that determined that I miscarried and then I had to have D&C's. So yes, spotting is normal, but you also should call your doctor and let the doctor determine whether you need to be seen or not.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• i misscarried in June i had bright red blood with colts and i went to the hospital and they said the baby had a good heart beat and i stop bleeding and then i had pink and the baby heart had stop but im now pregnant again and i spoted old blood and i freak out and im almost 10 weeks now and the baby is heathy has a good heart beat that we got at 5 weeks 5 days and i started bleeding in my 6 week so it can be either way i think but i say sents your still early you should be fine if your still worried yo can call the dr your going to go to and tell them whats going on or just go to the hospital never to safe to be sorry and i dont mean to scare you with the misscarrage that i had i just want to let you know you are most likey good and the baby is safe
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2009