tell me what you guys think

my stepson charles has been living with his real mom and she now has a live in boyfriend that we belive is having doing things with him there because we asked him if he has seen anything nasty over at mommys and he pointed to his private place and then mine and then he got to the point that he is grabbing himself and saying "this is big" and then last night he had a nightmare and he was holding himself and saying i do not want this and i was wondering is this normal for little boy behaver or is there more thing more?

newmom461

Asked by newmom461 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Are you kidding? If I were his dad I'm be over ther having a good talk with his real mom and that boyfriend.
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 6:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• then grabbing themself can be normal and having nightmare and holding it but not saying any of that other stuff. it sounds like he has seen stuff happen and it catching on to it. follow your heart and how you feel. I would defiantly go have a talk with them and find out what is going on
    magnane

Answer by magnane at 7:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• You must have this child evauated by a professional. Please get the police involved. I hope that he gets healed quickly.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• If he is being abused, and you don't report it, you are also liable...

Answer by rkoloms at 7:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• when my son was learning to use the potty he would always grab himself...he still always grabs it...but when he was learning he couldnt keep his hands off the dang thing and he would always say "its getting big mommy" ..cuz his little pecker would get bigger when he had to pee..no big deal
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I agree with rkoloms. Report it to the authorities

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2009