Uti and Pregnancy

Okay well I got my last period around Nov. 8th. Well about Dec 5th when I used the bathroom and wiped there was alittle blood. I started having some pain when urinating. I went to the hospital and I had a UTI. They gave me antibiotics and I was on my way. Well I still have not gotten my period and found that a UTI doesn't delay a period. I was kind of odd that I got it right around when my period was due. Well I took a home pregnancy test which came back negative. I had this problem when I was pregnant with my son. I took multiple test which came back negative and a doctor exemined me and said I wasn't but after a blood test it came back that I was. Well yesterday after using the bathroom I notice what looked like brownish discoloration. I thought for sure that it was my period, but that has yet to be the case. Could I really be pregnant or is there something else?

thatsme24

Asked by thatsme24 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, if you had a blood test come back postive, you definitely are. I've never heard of a blood test giving a false positive. I had brown discharge for the first 4 months of my pregnancy. So congrats and good luck!
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2009