Are you going to have a white Christmas?

We are! We live in Manhattan and it's really snowy!! The kids LOVE it this year!

lovemytwinsters

Asked by lovemytwinsters at 6:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep. We just had a big storm not too long ago and it's suppose to snow again this week. I am not looking foward to it but my son is.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• forward*
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• We dont have any snow. There was a few years ago that we woke up to 16 inches of snow on Christmas day. I miss having snow. When I was a child, we did get snow, now very seldom do we get it. :(
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 7:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Well, we get to spend Christmas day on a plane! So I'm just hoping for good weather until we get to our destination :) After that, it can snow all day for all I care, lol. But there will most likely be snow when we arrive; my family lives in PA.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 7:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• No and I wish we were! Last year we had a lot of snow (like record breaking snow) at Christmas time and it was awesome. But not this year :(
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• there's supposed to be a HUGE snowstorm this week on the mid north to northeast part of the country. too bad i live in phoenix. it's supposed to be the biggest snowstorm since the 1920s
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I am. We got 22 inches this weekend & more to come Thursday night
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 7:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• We have a ton and are supposed to have a ton more dumped on us this week. I live in Iowa.
    Anonymous

• We have had lots of snow and got a few more inches last night. I am sure it will stay around quite a while. The temps are in the teens. Of course, that is the usual way in Minnesota!!! ;-) Have fun with the snow in NYC!
    Anonymous

• Nope. We're in NW Arkansas so we're having rain. I SOMETIMES miss the white Christmases in NW Indiana
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2009