Thats the best they got?

But Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, told reporters last week that Democrats have a plan: Remind voters of George W. Bush.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and-world/la-na-ticket20-2009dec20,0,1594759.story

LMAO! That is the lamest "PLAN" ever! The use/ blame Bush game is so old now...

Are they seriously thinking this will help keep the spend-a-lot Dems in control?

Crissy1213

Asked by Crissy1213 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama has cornered the market on this little ditty. It's been overused and I think the people are very sick of hearing it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• NO worse than the VA RNC who kept comparing Obama to Osama.
    Anonymous

• Not as lame as the republicans plan

which is different if you ask everyone from Michael Steele (who would FAIL the "purity" test)

Ask Pawlenty?

Ask Perma tan

or ask one of the former front runners, Mark Sanford...I would LOVE to hear his thoughts...

How lame indeed
    Anonymous

• I say go for it. People are sick of the Dems lack of personal responsibility and the blame game they keep playing.
    Anonymous

• I guess they figure if it worked before, it should still work. They don't realize that they have over-used this excuse, kinda like the boy who cried wolf......
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Mr. Anon, I asked about the plan that the ones holding power announced. I don't see what Va RNC has to do with this since your guy won.

Mr Anon, Why would I ask any of the above what their plan is? They are not announcing a "Strategic plan" to winning 2010 majority. Unlike their counterparts.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Mr Anon, Why would I ask any of the above what their plan is? They are not announcing a "Strategic plan" to winning 2010 majority. Unlike their counterparts.

One guy making a stupid comment doesn not a stretegic plan make

Anonymous

• One guy making a stupid comment doesn not a stretegic plan make
    _____
    Issues, you have. To go back and reread what you wrote you need. Yes, hmmm.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• WHat the heck? A dumb guy says that Democrats need a new plan in which they remind evreyone of George Bush and you are upset?
    It must be a slow night.
    If that's all you have, then I'm not impressed. LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Linda, Who says I am upset? I find this HILARIOUS! So much that I honestly LOL when I read it! I honestly wouldn't give a rats nugget if this impressed you or not. Why don't you call Peterson (thats if he doesn't call you a loon)and Hollen tell them to get some new material? ;)
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2009