What is a good a bedtime for a 19 month old?

He typicaly wakes up at 7:00

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 8 pm is a good bedtime for a child any age, any time. any later just feels like way too late to me. my son is about to turn 1 and he goes to bed between 7 and 8 pm and wakes up between 7 and 8 am. when he is older and especially when he's in school, 8 pm will be the cutoff for lights out
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• My guys always went to bed between 7-8. My 18 month old goes to bed anytime between 630-730
    heathersarge

Answer by heathersarge at 7:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• my son is usually in bed by 8. Used to be 7, but he seems fine with 8. he has lately been waking up around 9. It's been varying so much lately!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• We start trying to get our so to bed at 7pm he nomally is sleeping by 8pm
    MiddletonFamily

Answer by MiddletonFamily at 7:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Wow!! I wish mine went to bed that early. Mine goes to bed around 11. She doesnt get up til 11. My grandmother stays up all night and sleeps til 11 during the day and she is the one that usually watches her when i am working so its all messed up. I dont know what I am going to do with her when I finally put her in daycare. I mean getting up at 11 taking a nap at 3 and going to bed at 11. It is going to be tuff.
    twogirls2010

Answer by twogirls2010 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Right now my daughter goes to bed about 9:30 and gets up about 9am. For the most part it seems like no matter what time she goes to be she is up by 9am. As she gets a little older, closer to school age we will probably wean it down to 8 pm.
    stargazerwolf

Answer by stargazerwolf at 10:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Mine (age 2) takes a two hour nap mid day. He goes to bed absolutely no later than seven pm, though he's gone to bed as early as 5:30. Waking up varies quite a bit. Most of the time, he's up by seven-thirty am but some times seven am and sometimes as late as nine am.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 12:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2009