Is anybody else as happy as me!

My husband found a twenty dollar bill on the ground by our mailbox! Now my son is going to get a tricycle for Christmas! Before he was getting nothing! We don't even have any paper to wrap it with but I am so happy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am happy for you too!

Answer by older at 7:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Lol that's awesome. I posted the other day about getting a surprise refund from Verizon in the amount of $289 just when I thought I wouldn't have ANY money left to live on for a week lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Goodness how lucky!!! My dd wanted a nintendo ds for xmas(expensive I know!!!) and I was bummed I couldn't get it for her(she deserves it because she does her chores and works he butt off in school!). But I got a phone call from a family friend that said she was getting it for her! I was so happy for my dd I almst cried!!! God is good. I am sooo greatful! I am sooooo happy for you guys and your darlings and the blessing bestowed upon you so can give to them!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• AWESOME!!!!!
    I'm getting a double child support payment tomorrow so now I can get that "mousetrap game" my son wants soooooooooooooooo bad!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Oh and I found a funsize M&M peanut in the Halloween candy, so I'm happy now too!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• OP, so happy for you! Sometimes miracles happen at Yuletide/Christmas time Sometime or other, you did something good for somebody, and you're reaping the good karma now, when it's most needed. Enjoy watching you little boy's happy face when he sees the tricycle Christmas morning! And hey, dontchaknow, wrappings just get in the way on things like trikes and bikes? I always just stuck a bow on the seat and called it good! (They came from "Santa" and the theory was the elves "didn't know how" to wrap things with wheels.)
    Anonymous

• Sometimes our Angels watch over us and give us what we need. Good karma comes back to us :-)
    Anonymous

• That's the work of God.
    Anonymous

• This is what Christmas is all about... It's so nice to hear a story like this. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• That is so sweet! I bet your son will have many happy years and memories on his new tricycle. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2009