What do you ladies think of the AshleyMadison.com website?

It promotes and helps people cheat on their spouses. I'm kind of appalled by it. What do you think of it?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 7:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think if you don't want to cheat on your spouse you should avoid their website.
    Anonymous

• I agree with you OP. The only difference between this website and the rest of the internet, is someone actually figured out how to make money off of people by helping them cheat on thier spouses. I am sure that like all those other websites they must charge some sort of fee, so they make money off people instead of people just running into any number of chatrooms where they could find some one to have an affair with.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I agree with the OP. I hate the whole idea of it. Marriage is not always easy, it does take some work, communication, and often compromise. This type of site completely undermines all that a marriage means. It almost makes me want to say, "There oughtta be a law!", but I won't, lol.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Wow, I just checked it out. haha wouldn't it be so very ironic if someone joined it and met a man and decided to see him in person and they met... And it was her hubby...????

I agree with OP and PPs
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 8:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• That is really a crappy site. I am sick of all the cheating ....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• People don't need help cheating so I think it's unnecessary but it's making ashleymadison rich

Answer by admckenzie at 8:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• What's horrible about the site, aside from its purpose, is the creator is married (saw him on Tyra ages ago)..the guy is an ass for making such a website. People cheat enough, he's encouraging it!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 8:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• The most disturbing site I've ever seen is the pro-anorexia site..it give you tips and "thinspiration" pics. I just tried to find it and apparently its been suspended.....Not surprised to see a cheating website. People have been using the internet to cheat since its creation.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:05 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• No offense to anyone, but is it REALLY that surprising? It bites big time, but you can find someone for free on CraigsList.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 12:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2009