what does your 10 month old eat?

My DD is 10 months has 9 teeth and LOVES FOOD lol. We pretty much feed her what we eat... mashed potatos, veggies corn green beans tea fruits... but her baby food meats... what shouldnt i give her?? i dont give ger milk & i dont plan on it even after shes 1..

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son ate pretty much the same things. I tried a few of the meats but he did not like them at all and frankly I did'nt blame him! Those things do not smell appetizing in the least, actually they wreak horribly! I would'nt eat it, so I was not surprised that he would'nt either. Does not matter though, they get all the protein and vitamins they need from their formula or breast milk anyway at that age. Pureed foods are just for practice!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• My son ate whatever we ate. There is a list of foods (egg whites, strawberries, honey, etc) that it's recommended not to give children under the age of 1, but the only foods we restricted until 1 were honey and chocolate (because honey can cause botulism, and I just don't see the need to start a "sweet tooth"). As a disclaimer - I have 3 older children who have no allergies, so I felt pretty comfortable.
    We never did baby food meats - he got his protein from beans, eggs, and the little bits of whatever meat we were having that I cut up.

Answer by missanc at 9:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2009