Why DO you still believe in Obama?

For all of the believers/supporters of Obama and his administration -

What specifically have they done to keep your 'hope'?

What specifically has Obama done to "Change" this country for the better?

How can you NOT be upset with the climbing deficit, climbing unemployment, and lack of transparency?

(Please try to keep the answers factual and serious. )

thundernlight

Asked by thundernlight at 8:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I never have and NEVER will!!! He sucks!! I hate the government!!
    Anonymous

• I don't...but i will say that some just simply have faith in America..kinda like God and don't want to give up and have hope and will support the president no matter who it is.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• OP, you're going to be waiting a LOOONG TIME for answers. Obama supporters CANNOT swallow their pride to admit his faults and poor decisions.

Anonymous

• I would like to know the answers, too! There is more than one on here who keeps stating that she would vote for him again. So, what has he done that is so wonderful?
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I'm not a "believer", this is just another typical post trying to degrade dems....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I am a patient person. I don't expect instant gratification and I kn ow that fixing things that are broken takes time. I am not unhappy with the way things are going and my son and my daughter in law are both going to Afghanistan next year.
    Anonymous

• Actually sweet, I am being serious. I would like to hear the thought process/reasoning of people who still support Obama and the serious evidence of why.

Obviously, you don't have anything positive to say about your leader...sorry if that is degrading to YOU!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 9:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I am wondering where they think his plans will take us in say 20-40 years. I see what he is doing now, and to some it looks like he is trying to fix things. But spending that kind of money when we have none does not make fiscal sense. Don't give that bs about spending money to make money. If you went to the bank and said that you didn't have money, you needed it, but that you plan was to spend it on a bunch of temporary improvements they would laugh your right out the door. China should have done the same thing with us. Unfortunately, I am sure they are looking at what they can take from us when we default on our loan and have no chance of paying them back. Obama is no better than a college student with mom and dad's credit card.

Anonymous

• Obviously, you don't have anything positive to say about your leader...sorry if that is degrading to YOU!

It isn't because I see through your bull shit. He is OUR leader......Commander in Chief, "Leader of the free world".....President Of the UNITED States of America ...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I find it so funny when people get all upset because you dislike Obama. Reason being is they all talked shit about Bush but that was ok? Hmmmmmmm
    Anonymous