What is your "bad mom" confession for today?

My confession is my kid and I are eating Nilla Wafers for dinner. We had a rough evening, no thanks to the asshole I call my hubby, and we're both kind of down. This never happens, so I seriously doubt one time can cause any damage. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Son and I are being couch potatoes tonight instead of going for Our nightly walk. He's tired and I'm kinda blue, so We're just vegging.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 8:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I slept in until 1 this afternoon. I had a rough night last night. Thank goodness, my child is old enough for me to be able to do this!

Anonymous

• I made my son take a nap so that i could get some sleep he fought me tooth and nail but he did it.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• My DS and I ate ice cream for Breakfast......Yummmyyyy
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Thank God for grandmas i needed a mental brake Im having a bad weekend with my sons dad. I sent my son away for the night.
    Anonymous

• My kids and I ate a bag of Christmas cookies for a snack. I let them stay in their pjs all day. OOPS that is two confessions. lol
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• My uncle got my 3 year old a pack of 5 Tinkerbell lip glosses and 5 Tinkerbell body glitters....I hid it. All she does it eat the lip gloss, and the body glitter smells like a French whore house.

Anonymous

• I'd hide it, too, Anon :00! Yikes.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 9:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• didnt invite a SIL to my son's 11th bday party that he had today, she comes every year, i sent out a text to everybody and time but didnt send her one. Instead my hubby told his sis to let that SIL know when his bday party is.

well, dont be such a bitch ya know? maybe ill send you a text.
    Anonymous

• ajtherad, his (my uncle) daughter's birthday is January 2nd and she will be 5, guess what she's getting? No not the same pack tho, my daughter did get hers open and ate almost half of one of the glosses. but yeah, she's getting a big pack of Tinkerbell Lipgloss and body glitter....and some makeup for good measure ;o)

Anonymous