chex mix recipe question

We was at a family get together and I was snacking on some chex mix but it was sweet. I found one recipe but it doesn't sound the same as what I was eating. The chex mix was white with the chex mix cereal, pretzel sticks, cherrioes, and m&m's. I have been trying to google it but I keep getting things that are missing things, like the m&m's. Anyone know if there is a name to this mix or have a recipe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• its probably the muddy buddy recipe..thats on the back of the box..they just added the cherrios, m&ms, and pretzels
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I looked at that one but it has peanut butter and chocolate in it. This was some kind of white chocolate or something white that was sweet.
    Anonymous

• well you do put powder sugar on top of it..could it be that?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Well, why don't you ask the family member whose get-together you "was" at?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I have a recipe for "White Trash" which is basically what you described - PM me is you would like the recipe!! :)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:44 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Ok here it is - I leav out the rasins and add plain M&M's...YUmmy!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you do not have to buy ALmond Bark brand - I just buy the stuff they sell at Walmart.

WHITE TRASH

4 c. Rice Chex
    4 c. Wheat Chex
    4 c. Corn Chex
    4 c. Cheerios
    1 can peanuts
    1 can mixed nuts
    1 can raisins
    1 can pretzels
    1 1/2 lbs. almond bark

Melt almond bark over double boiler (or 2 minutes in microwave). DO NOT OVERCOOK. Stir frequently while melting. Immediately pour over mix, mixing thoroughly. Spread out on wax paper. When cool break into smaller pieces.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Here is the Chex website that has tons of all sorts of recipes for Chex mix, including sweet ones. Hope they have the one you want
    http://www.chex.com/Recipes/CategoryView.aspx?CategoryId=342
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 10:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• go to www.chex.com There are tons of snack mix recipes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Who says they followed a recipe? They could have combined a couple of recipes, or just threw together what looked good. Your best bet, if you want to make the exact thing you were eating, would be to ask the person who made it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2009