Do you have a local TJ Maxx?

Just curious. If you have a local TJ Maxx? I was in one in Appleton, WI. They had Beautiful Baby Blankets. I saw monogramed ones! I saw these letters. M, K, & S. I'd love one for Lillian who's 3 months new! But they didn't have any "L"'s! Then I drove to Wausau, WI.'s Store. Where they didn't have any monogramed ones! Are they perhaps by you? I emailed them and no one ever replied to me. Just wondering if they're by you and you saw any? Thank you for reading, your time and any replies! Merry Christmas!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I will look the next time I am there.
    Anonymous

• try etsy.com or artfire.com for an original handmade blanket you can get monogrammed.
    06-07mom

Answer by 06-07mom at 9:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Thank you for your kind replies! But I'm the poster. These Soft, Sweet beautiful blankets were just $9.99! We're jobless and in a poor place right now! But I have to buy sweet Lillian something Wonderful! I couldn't afford to pay the wonderful workmanship due for such beautiful, quality well loved work for homemade! My Favorite blanket maker stopped making them! So I did but one for Michael & Lucas. But Thank you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:51 AM on Dec. 21, 2009