Tiger Woods Jokes

Usually I don't care what happens in the media but this Tiger thing has been sticking in my head so....hubby & I came up w/ our own joke & I think its funnier than any of the other ones I've heard so far so I decided to share it w/ you!!!!

Set to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas

On the _____ day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

12 hoes a calling

11 sponsors leaving

10 paparazi

9 iron bashing

8 ambien taking

7 sweeds a swearing

6 nannies watching

5 paternity suits

4 tires rolling

3 windows smashing

2 inlaws crying

& 1 really expensive divorce!!!

Besides the diff between santa & Tiger, & the ball & the car, & the changing of Tigers name to Cheetah does anybody have any other Tiger jokes?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's cute! Vereyb good!

( But for #7, it is "Swedes" ....Swedes are from Sweden.)

I have no creative abilities so I can't think of more. But yours was so funny!!! Thanks for the laughs!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• It was the last day of school before Christmas vacation and the students were all done with their work for the day. The teacher decided to let the students leave early if they could answer a question correctly. "Who said 'I have a dream'?" She asked. Mary shouted "Martin Luther King". "Correct", said teacher. "You may leave." "Now who said 'Ask not what your country can do for you'?" She asked. "John F. Kennedy", said Lisa. "Very good, you may go. Now who said 'one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind'?" Teacher asked. "Neil Armstrong", answered Tiffany. Johnny was mad that he hadn't been able to answer any of the questions and muttered under his breath "I wish these bitches would just keep their mouths shut!" The teacher spun around and demanded "Who said that!?!" Johnny exclaimed "Tiger Woods! Now can I go?!?"
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 10:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I love what you came up with and yes, I heard one on tv. You know the newest tabloid headline that Tiger propositioned Jessica Simpson? Well, they came up with "I'm dreaming, of a white mistress". Sad, I know. It is sad. What else can you do but joke?
    Anonymous