Sweet Potatoes make my baby happy?

Really, they do. My baby was exclusively breastfed up until a couple of days ago. He is almost 7 months old. We have been feeding him small amounts of sweet pototoes. He isn't particularly interested in eating, however, after he is done he is VERY happy. He is typically a happy baby but this is way beyond his normal happy! I think it's kind of weird.

SO, why do you think this is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my dd's addicted to pumpkin soup!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• What's all in pumpkin soup?
    Anonymous

• My boys loved sweet potatoes as babies. It was by far their favorite thing to eat.
    Anonymous

• That is because sweet potatoes are so nom nom nummy. hehehe. I am glad he likes them :D
    anklebitr

Answer by anklebitr at 10:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• pumkin, cream, spices, not really baby approved. My dh & I & dd went to his bosses house for thanksgiving & the soup was the closest thing to baby food so I let her try some. 3 bowls later she was screaming for more!!! Bosses wife made more & sent it home for her, was the only thing she'd eat for like 3 days. It is very delicious & I'm trying to get the recipe so I can start making more. Anon if you send me a private message I'll let you know when I get the recipe
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:00 AM on Dec. 22, 2009