Is this popular? A pink Baby blanket with skulls & bones?

I was looking for a monogramed new Pink baby blanket. I need a "L". But I found a Pink one with Skulls & bones! For a baby girl! Is this popular for babies? Just curious! This is new to me!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes unfortuantely main stream society has decided to popularize the skater/punk look!!!! Used to love that my baby was an original, now you can get her look @ Target :(
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• In the ghetto maybe ;)
    Anonymous

• My son has a baby blanket with skulls on it. His is blue. I think it is cute.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I think it's a personal preference. I love anything with skulls and cross bones on it. My son had a few things with skulls and cross bones when he was a baby. But I also have skull and cross bones through out the house. We love goth things here. Most of my friends though, I know like the pastel colors and pretty flowers in their house. I know I would never see their baby's with anything with skulls and cross bones on it.
    Anonymous

• Only for loser goth teenagers...
    Anonymous

• yeah and Im not hip cause I dont like it my bro got his new born a sleeper with a skull that has a santa hat on it it is the ugliest thing
    Anonymous

• OMG....are you kidding? That sounds really disgusting and wierd and ghoulish. Does a little sword come with it? I am really wondering what is happening to people.....ewwww.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• you dont have to be punk or goth or a teenager to like skulls. i think they are cute and have sold a quilt made out of suck fabric in pink for a baby. it was super cute
    06-07mom

Answer by 06-07mom at 9:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Popular yes, but not for my kid. To each their own though.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Yes, Linda, it's very in right now. I think a lot of it is really cute. But you know I'm not a "pink" person at all really, so to me, it helps break up the nauseating cloyingness of too much pink.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 10:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2009