Ebay Sellers

I'm just a little curious. If you sell items on ebay, what all do you sell? I'm thinking about starting to sell on ebay but I would like to know what do you sell the most of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• Most books are pointless to sell. Vintage things sometimes do good. Watch out for a electronics, there is a lot of people out there to rip sellers off. Holiday things sometimes do good.
    Anonymous

• I sell mens and womens name brand clothes.
    captaintara

Answer by captaintara at 9:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• i use mostly half.com and sell books and some movies and games. its owned by ebay.

A lot of books aren't worth much but ive gotten fairly good (with the help of my husband) at picking up on which ones are....i browse yard sells, thrift stores, and anywhere that i find them for ones that i can sell.

i think i've made around 400-500 in a year.

My husband sells various stuff on ebay, but i don't do much.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Name brand clothes, name brand purses, shoes, jeans. Home decor. I use to sell COACH bags. I quit due to all the charges from Ebay PayPal Shipping. I wish you luck Now I work for another company and work from home and I love it.

Danielle Shellhorn
    http://www.internetceomoms.com/danishel
    Email-Thisfamilyrocks@gmail.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 10:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I usually just sell vintage clothing and antique housewares... Occasionally I will sell antique collectible books, but it's rare.

Things that don't do well are Books, Jewelry, and video games or movies.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• i sell my tupperware and homemade blankets and diaper bags
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• You should start with things you have around the house that aren't being used. DVD's can be sold, even if used. Always do your research on each item, check eBay & their completed listings for that item. Kids clothes sell well if in good condition. Just depends on the market & if things are selling well on that particular item.
    Word of advice: Don't start in January or February. You won't get the results you would like. Sales go way down right after Christmas, start in the Spring. You will be glad!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:46 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• You'll do better on craigslist.
    Anonymous