hot topic questions

I post questions on here all the time. And the most replies I've ever gotten was 35. I see many questions with hundreds of replies all the time. I would love to generate some more responses and not drama but alittle bit of healthy debate would be nice. So what are some hot topics around here?

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Here is my opinion. I believe that the Answers section is a place to find answers, not debate. (at least that was what it was intended for) There are groups that offer debates here on CM, try one of those. I am sick and tired of all of these troll type questions and debates, when I just want some one to answer my question that I might have about my son or a product review, etc. However, to answer your question, the hot topic for the past few days is SAHM vs. Working mom.

Anonymous

• In honesty the only way you will get 100s of answer is if you start drama.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• rear facing vs. forward facing
    Anonymous