Do you think he's ignoring me or just busy?

I sent this guy I like a text... he never responded. I checked to see if he read the message and it shows that he didn't (verizon to verizon customers can do this). He texted me yesterday and that was the last time I heard from him. I think that maybe he saw that it was from me and ignored it or he is busy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• In cases like this out of sight out of mind . Don't sit around waiting for a respons then you will just go crazy thinking he's ignoring you and he's realy busy or the other way around. If he wants to talk he will let you . Guys always want something they can't have I think they are set that way from birth .
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 10:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• He is doing someone else. Sorry.
    Anonymous

• It just sucks because I got enough strength to finally text him after I told myself that I wasn't and then I get no reply :( He still hasn't read the message.
    Anonymous

• call him an see what he is up too.. texting is stupid and impersonal. calling you can know for sure by his voice if he is blowing you off or not...
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 10:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I have never called him but I see that he hasn't been on his myspace at all today... I don't know what to think.
    Anonymous

• I vote for busy. Just wait and see what happens next. Let him contact you. Don't chase him

Answer by admckenzie at 11:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• not healthy to already be checking up on him.."he hasn't been on myspace" he hasn't read my message yet?
    technology breeds stalkers for real. so if verizon says he has read it, then it will be a whole another story.. what ever happened to just not knowing.. and maybe he checks myspace once a week..
    Anonymous