UGH!

Ok, so my last cycle was a 26day cycle. My SO & I had sex b4, during & after i ovulated to "UP" our chances. The 1st day of my last AF was nov. 24 which make yesterday CD 26 & NO AF!! Great, right? well i tested yesterday morning & got a BFN!! We had sex last night to bring AF on which always works but nope, not this time. My PMS symptoms are those of prego symptoms, painful breasts, severe nausea, headaches, very tired, well now none of that!! My breasts just starting to hurt last night & it's not that bad, my left is worse than my right. i have had headaches for about a wk, nausea...not so much, not that tired but i do love to nap when i can. I had dreams last wk. 1 my boss was prego & the 2nd I was prego. I figured i would wait till wed to test again but this is driving me crazy! O also, i do seem EMOTIONAL!! like i wanna cry over everything! i dunno. sorry i really just needed to vent! thanx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, good luck to you on that. Hopefully the hormones were just too low right now and next test will tell you something different. And why is it that if you have sex when your period is late it makes it come? That happens to me too, and it's strange to me...
    Anonymous