Will anyone else miss Brittany Murphy?

I will! I thought she was quite a superb actress, just watch "Don't Say a Word"! She was awesome in that movie, one of the few dramas she did!
So sad and odd for someone to die of a heart attack at 32 years of age, just one year younger than me!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• She apparently had 5 movies in production.. I wonder what's going to happen with those. I loved her in Don't Say a Word, Girl Interrupted, and of course Clueless!
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 10:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I enjoyed her movies too! I really liked Uptown Girls -- it was a funny movie and you didn't need to think while watching it! =)
    Anonymous

• Rest In Peace Brittany!
    Photobucket
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Such a cutie she was. I enjoyed watching her movies!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 10:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Beautiful woman and beautiful pic of her! Thanks Nathskitten!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I of coarse and not Brittney nor did I know her personally but I always heard she had issues with an Eating Disorder. Which could easily cause heart problems at a young age. No matter what the cause, it is sad and my prayer goes out to her family and friends.
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 10:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I am shocked. My mouth dropped when I heard it on the radio. I loved her movies! She was such a wonderful and beautiful actress!
    Anonymous

• Girl interrupted was epic and I enjoy her voice on king of the hill.. she always seemed so sweet. of course i didn't know her personally so i cant say that i like Her ... and hearsay was that she was on some drugs and had an eating disorder sure.

Sad though. very very sad
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Very sad, too young.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• "rollin' with the homies" Very sad situation, especially since she's so young. Her husband just got out of the hospital about 2 weeks ago for something similar I think. Very sad.
    Anonymous