Do you wear underwear?

I am obviously just curious about days when you are not menstruating. I do not and have not for many years now, I just cannot stand the way it rides up your ass all the time. And I hate thongs, they are not comfortable for me at all. I'd much rather go commando!!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have got to wear undies but I hate floss underwear too.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I wear them out in public only...at home usually not
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I am very curious of the reason why Brickhouse95.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Are you only asking this because you are bi-sexual? Because thats why I would want to know reasons why too! ;)
    My answer: I never where panties. Too me they are a useless article of clothing. I feel sexier knowing that no matter what I am wearing, there are no panties on underneath. Whether its a sleak sexy dress or basic flannel pjs, I still feel sexy. Can't beat that!
    Anonymous

• No thongs for sure. Hate a constant weggie... but I do usually wear boy shorts.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Sometimes I do most of the time I don't. Never really was an underwear person.
    wilesmomma

Answer by wilesmomma at 11:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I usually do. It's just gross to get your juices all over your pants!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• If your panties are riding up, its because you need a bigger size. When a pair of panties properly fit, they don't do that at all. I am not saying that you purposely are buying them to small but as with all clothes, different brands are sized differently.

There are times I have gone without, like when I had a pair of jeans with a hole right at the corner of the back pocket. I didn't want to 'draw' attention to it buy wearing panties. However, one of the guys at work pointed it out anyhow, and then realized that I wasn't wearing panties, when he poked his finger at the hole to show me where it was! So not worth it, he thought it was kind of funny. Needless to say at the time I was working in a production facility, and I was about 22, so it didn't bug me when he would ask if I were wearing any today. It was just funny and harmless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I didn't wear them for years until I started having "odor" problems. Not sure why but since I've started wearing cotton panties again the problem has gone away. Kinda gross, TMI but there it is.........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Just depends on my mood, and pants. I really want to try the Anti-Panti. http://www.antipanti.com/index.html
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 21, 2009