Do you think this is a good idea? Have you ever done this?

I am the one who ask the question about the guy ignoring me... I am NOT good with rejection and that is always my assumption. I am going to start a journal with my feeling and do the whole strike three thing... if I do hear from him, the strike goes away. I made an effort to talk to him and now the ball is in his court. Three days is all I am giving him to respond to me, if he doesn't then I will walk away for good. We are just friends but I have the hardest time with male friendships. Must have been from all the bad relationships I have been in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Dont play no games. If you wanna talk to him, talk to him. Dont wait around for him to call. Maybe he is waiting around for you to call. Women these days are strong and independent and go for what they want. Be like that. Go get yours girl. Dont beat around the bush. Its easy...IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, GO AND GET IT....PERIOD!
    vdr1983

Answer by vdr1983 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I tried to contact him and got nothing in return... this is just to get me through the night without feeling rejected.
    Anonymous

• You are worrying WAY too much over this. It's a holiday week. Let it go. Enjoy the holiday. He will call you when he can. He probably has work and family and friends....he's busy. He'll check in when he has time. I wouldn't write him off until after the holidays. If you don't hear from him by then and he's not listed on some Missing Persons poster then he may not be coming back. If he is just a friend he may not think it is necessary to contact you a lot.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• You can only feel rejected if you allow it. He's not rejecting you by living his life. He's just working out his priorities and dealing with this as he sees fit. Like I said, if he thinks you are just a friend then he may not even think he needs to get back with you soon.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2009