Is It ok ?

i want to know if its ok and i should not worry that my husband is talking to an old friends cousin who claims she had been with a guy for thirteen yrs and yet her facebook shows she is single and hers the deal i got on my husbands page and found a message that tells him not to message her but they have conversations between chat and some game called farm town !!!! he doesnt let me see or read the messages and when i ask him what she say hes like oh she just asked how i was doing! im sorry but i have a gut feeling that there is more plus it does not help that she is pretty !

Sweetdarling09

Asked by Sweetdarling09 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Go with your gut! I did and I found out that my husband was cheating on me- virtually.
    Anonymous

• I'd say confront him on it. Ask him straight up. and tell him not to lie to you, maybe even ask to see the messages. If he refuses or gets overly defensive then yes there is probaly something more. I'm sure your unbelievably beautiful so i wouldn't worry about weather shes pretty or not.

I hope its just a friendship thing..good luck
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• Secrets would make me nervous. She's sneaking if she doesn't want him messaging her so even if she's technically single she is involved with someone or he could message her. If I really thought there was something going on I'd find out who her bf is and ask him if you need to be concerned. That should nip it in the bud

Answer by admckenzie at 11:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• HELLO?!? If he won't let you see the messages then something's going on. Looks like you have red flags all over the place in your relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Well for your sake I hope it is innocent but what I have learned in my years is FOLLOW YOUR GUT INSTINCT. Secrets are bad in a relationship, if you can't read the message, then there's something he doesn't WANT you to see.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:13 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• go with your gut...you already know/ feel something isn't right here. confront your dh and demand him to be honest with you, and show you what they have been saying to each other. even if there is nothing going on, which I hope, you are not comfortable with them chatting, so your dh needs to respect that. you should be his #1 concern.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Thank you all and i will confront him thanks for the suport ! i feel im going crazy sometimes
    Sweetdarling09

Answer by Sweetdarling09 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 21, 2009