How do you remove waterproof mascara?

I don't normally wear it, just for occasions that I know I will need it (like my daughter's wedding). So, is there any way to remove it without buying the special stuff from the store?

PSMother

Asked by PSMother at 11:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• vaseline
    Anonymous

• I don't like to wear it because I have a hard time getting it off also. Noxema worked well for me though in removing it.
    Comfycozy77

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Baby oil on a cotton ball is the easiest and cheapest thing to take off any eye make up
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 12:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• baby oil or make up remover. but sometimes it flakes off anyway depending on the brand
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:19 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Clinique makes an awesome eye makeup remover.  My eyes are super sensitive and it's the only thing I've found that doesn't irritate them.  I use it every day.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I wear it every single day. Since I have light blonde lashes! Plus with daily pain I need it! Plus+ I'm more weepy now over life's hardships & issues! I don't remove it really! Is that Bad? I've done this for 33 years! No problems!! Maybe you won't Cry. Maybe with all of the Joys, details, fun & all going on you won't Cry!? It will go by fast!! Have Fun!! I'm sending early Happy wishes & early congrats'!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• olive oil.......it's healthy for your skin too. :-)
    texasgypsy

Answer by texasgypsy at 1:56 PM on Dec. 23, 2009