What would you do before Dec. 21, 2012?

Lets say for sure that the world was going to end that day, what are things you would do before life ended? (is that even the right day?)

BrittanyD07

Asked by BrittanyD07 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Whatever I felt like doing at the moment right up until then. But then again I have lived my life this way for quite some time now with no regrets, I might add! And I also speak my mind, exactly what I am thinking when I am thinking it also with NO REGRETS!!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• IF that is the day God decides to end the Earth... I would want to make sure to visit the grave of my mama & daddy at least 1 more time. I've only been to my mom's one time since she died nearly 14 years ago, and my dad's just a few times in the same amount of time.
    I also would want to make sure to move back to Kentucky near my sister so our kids could grow and play together.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I would be saying "Well at least I'd never have to be thirty!" I turn thirty Dec. 22, 2012. Lol One day short. Might as well celebrate a day early, not get jipped on presents and still get to keep 29 on my headstone.
    Anonymous

• I would tell eveyone that I am sorry for the things that I have done that I regret. I would spend more quality time with my son,and my husband. I would also tell those that I love that I do love them. Now that I think about these things, these ARE the things that I will be doing for the New Year, I could die way before 2012 and not have done these important things!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• AT least I never turned 40! lol
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I am going to cotinue to live as I do now. I have learned through loss and being a cancer survivor that every day should be lived like it's our last. None of us are guaranteed tomorrow so we should do everything today that needs to be done. Don't put it off, don't wait to say your apoligies until the day you think will be your last....do it NOW because today could be your last or their last day. Live today like there will be no tomorrow. Don't regret not laughing with and loving someone who could be taken from you in a blink and don't let anyone regret that they didn't laugh and love with you.
    Anonymous

• Not that its going to happen BUT id probably do what ive normally done and spend all my time with my kids. I dont think the world is going to end, id be more afraid of dying and leaving my children without their mother.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I'm not ready to die at 25! :-(
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• OMG......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...etc. I can't even answer this...LOLOLOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Make a profit off as many people as I can who believe it then use it to go bulid a huge shelter underground with the finest materials and necesseties!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 21, 2009