Why is my body making me crazy?

I am pretty certain that I'm not pregnant. I have been keeping track of my ovulation, and unfortunately my hubby was out of town when I ovulated this month.

Well, today, I have had to pee so much!!!! I normally don't have to pee this much at all. I have had to pee every 2-3 hours all day today. What is up with that?

If I wasn't so certain that I wasn't pregnant I would be freaking out by now. Also, I know that it isn't an infection. I know what a UTI feels like and this has no other symptom than just feeling like my bladder is really full.

I hate thinking about getting pregnant all the time, it makes the whole thing so stressful. It doesn't need to be so crazy. I am actually thinking that I could be pregnant, even tho I know I can't be. Geez, crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That may not be the case. I found out that I was pregnant and I know I got that way having intercourse on a day that my OPK said I was not ovulating. Apparently you can get false positives and your ovulation can bounce around a few days to 10 days. Get a pregnancy test and find out for sure.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:39 AM on Dec. 21, 2009