Why is it that I refrained from using CM for about a month and decided just tonight to log-in and now I cannot tear myself away?

Why does this always seem to happen with this damn site? I stopped visiting because it seemed I was unable to speak my mind and actually be myself without someone getting their little feelings hurt and reporting my questions or posts to CM. I just remembered the topic that got everyone all riled up too! HMMMMM! I remember now I left because this was not a site where someone with views that varied from the norm could be accepted.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• dont' ban yourself just find good friends and post anon..l
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I cannot bring myself to post anon., Why would I? I have nothing to hide and I am quite proud of the person that I am, I am not ashamed of my beliefs or rather TRUTHS!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• I want to know what you've been saying! I have a feeling I would like it
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2009

• there is nothing wrong with posting anon. i always post anon because i dont want people emailing me. It has nothing to do with being ashamed of who you are, this is the internet, no one here knows me and i dont care what people think. I dont know why it is that people get so hung up when someone posts anon, do they reallllly need to know what my screen name is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Maybe you should stay away. Anyone who thinks that children are lower life forms don't need or deserve to be on cafemom. Seriously, how can you call yourself a mother and believe that your child is of less value?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Sometimes we find pleasure in the pain or stupidity of others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Posting anon is great because if you google a question your name and answer pop up! Thanks but no thanks I don't want everyone on the internet knowing how I really feel about topics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• welcome backThis place is addictive. Don't sweat it. It's important to be you and have your own views. Diversity in thought is what makes the world an interesting place. We don't have to agree with your opinion but we need to respect it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2009