WHERE DO YOU BUY INFANT BOY CLOTHES!!!

WHYYY is it that stores do not like little boys? lol Seriously though, EVERYWHERE I go, I cannot find anything for my son. He is in 9 month clothing right now, and its like whatever size I need, they do not have. Always for 6 months and under, or for a little girl. I cant even begin to list the stores I have tried, and then online I have tried specific brands and I cannot find what I need...its always out of stock. I need white body suits that are long sleeved, and sleep and plays with the footies....MY GOSH it should not be this hard, the world is overpopulated they say, and I cant even find clothing for my son?? hah.. for real if anyone has any tips of where they get good clothing for boys let me know! thanks

CurvyMommato1

Asked by CurvyMommato1 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that's always been a huge peeve of mine. tons of girl clothes and no boy clothes. i can't buy any clothes for my nephew because there aren't any! lol
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• i know what you mean. I dont like to spend alot of money on their clothes because they will only wear it a few times then they outgrow it and it hurts to spend alot and you dont even get to see them in it very long. I shop at the childrens place for our going out clothes and target for our summer stuff. Walmart carries Garanimals brand which is the only clothes brand of walmart that i like, it washes well. Mostly target, I just got my son jeans for $7.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• You are NOT kidding... there are so many cute things for little girls, but about 1/4 the amount for boys!
    We shop at JCPenney and at Kohls mostly for our son. They both have a decent selection and great sales! I usually wait for their coupons, extra percentage off for using their card, clearance, etc. They are a great quality of clothes too! For just shirts/pants to play at home in, I don't spend more than $4 per piece, and usually less than that. I've even looked at the baby consignment stores or places like 'Once upon a child'... NADA!
    I also like Children's Place and Carter's.. but they are usually more pricy than I am willing to pay.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:14 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Oh and crazy 8, marshalls, burlington coat factory and TJmaxx are other stores that i go to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I buy on sale at Children's Place and Gymboree, Burlington Coat Factory, and of course thrift stores.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 12:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I don't get it, i find all sizes, boys and girls stuff EVERYWHERE i look, even online.... maybe your not looking hard enough or in the right place... or oregon is just a better place for baby clothes
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• "maybe your not looking hard enough or in the right place."
    Um..well that was why I asked this question.....thanks for the intelligent response though!
    CurvyMommato1

Answer by CurvyMommato1 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Try Sears! The one near me has quite a selection and everything is on sale right now! Cute stuff! We have Ross and they sometimes have lots of stuff too.
    Jessycwr

Answer by Jessycwr at 11:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I never have a problem. I shop mostly at Target and Walmart, sometimes Old Navy.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Do you have an outlets near you? Before I had my son I just went to a lot of the outlet stores (i.e.-Gymboree, Carter's, Oshkosh) They had lots of stuff for very good prices. I stocked up for him. And since I was pregnant for most of the summer , a lot of what they had on sale was summer stuff so I also stocked up on his clothes for this summer. And now since it's winter I will be stocking up on next winters clothes. I always have good success at Kohls and Target as well. I check at the end of the season and get onesie's and shorts or pants for like $3.00 or less, and I never have to spend over ten bucks for something shopping that way. Check gymboree online they usually have stuff marked down at the end of the season. Good Luck!

HarpersMom715

Answer by HarpersMom715 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2009