my husband called me a foul beast

he has never called me any names before he has always been really lovey and sweet so this shocked me and idea's why he did this.....he also has been watching alot of porn but he doesn't know i know???

that1girl77

Asked by that1girl77 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Could definitely be due to the porn. They like to talk trashy to each other on porn, so it wouldn't surprise if he's getting urges to do it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• a foul beast? seriously? Honestly i would have laughed in his face because a grown man really should not pull insults from fantasy fiction. I know it is not funny to you and I am sorry I am not making light of it, I am being completely honest if anyone were to say that to me i would be laughing because it is just not one of those things you hear often.

I guess i would wonder what led up to him saying this? were you fighting? I dont think porn had anything to do with it. Did you let him know that you did not appreciate the comment?
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Now that's an interesting name. I'd have laughed at him. Foul beast? lol, what exactly does that mean?

Answer by admckenzie at 12:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• It does sound funny. Imagine a grown man yelling "You foul beast!" It's like calling someone a poopyhead...lmao.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• What did you do/say that prompted him to say that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I doubt that came from porn. LOL Too funny. What had you done to make him say such a thing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Wow, he sounds like a real winner...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Oh please Anon 1:45. He sounds like a normal man. She didn't say what she had done. She really didn't say anything about what happened. I would rather be called a foul beast (LOL) than a bitch or other names.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• LOL I'm sorry if his name calling hurt you, but if it were me I would have laughed, even reading it makes me think of Enchanted when the prince says something about the bus being a "FOUL BEAST!"
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 3:14 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• For some reason the only way I can picture any man saying this is with an English accent....it's positively medieval! In what context did he use this term? Were you arguing? What an odd thing to say! You need to give us a bit more info if you want opinions I think....

Weird.
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 6:48 AM on Dec. 21, 2009