Yeast infection?

I've never had a yeast infection and was wondering what are the symptoms? There isn't a rash or anything, Just Bright Bright red and itching and burning like crazy. It doesn't burn when I pee, just itches and burns like all day! I've started using yeast infection cream for it today, and it seems to help for a little while. If this is a yeast infection what are some other things I can do? Christmas is Friday and I really want this cleared up. Thank you ladies!

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 21, 2009 in Health

• if it definitely is a yeast infection, used Monistat. I use the one day one. the next day, it feels better and by day two, its gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• Eating plain yogurt, and even putting it on yourself can help a yeast infection.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I agree with anon and dedicatedrider

Answer by admckenzie at 12:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• call your gynocologist and ask for diflucan it's the one pill yeast infection cure. it's way better than those nasty creams.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 21, 2009

• I've gotten a yeast infection before and treated it on my own with over the counter stuff. Symptoms, itching like crazy, sometimes discharge. The last time I got it I treated it with over the counter stuff, like always, but it wouldn't go away. When I went to the dr, after a week it had spread. I had an infection throughout my uterus and fallopian tubes and was put on strong meds. I ended up having a laporoscopy to check if I was still fertile because there was a potential I had scarred my fallopian tubes.

Go to your ob.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2009